It’s a new year, a fresh start for most, a continuation for some. Whatever your status is this new year, we at Memkoh hope you do not allow the excitement to wane as the months go by. Try to keep a fresh perspective always, the same one you rang in the new year with. And if you rang in the new year stressed and worn out like we did, try to take some time off to rejuvenate. So as we wish you a bountiful new year, we also want to take this time to let you know that we will be going on a break till the 17th of this month. In 3 days, it will be the 1 year anniversary of our splendid Memkoh Meetup Lagos. Let us know if you want us to bring a Memkoh Meetup to your city here.
We hope you start the new year with fresh perspectives and an enormous amount of drive to last you throughout the year. There will be good times, so will there be bad times. The key to living wholly this year would be to appreciate and value the good times without losing your gratitude, while always being prepared lest the crack of a dull moment catches you unawares. Most of all, I wish each and every one strength to overcome hurdles and temptations, because like the New Year message given in church this year, “Don’t ask God to take away the bad times; ask for strength to overcome it”.
As I leave you with these words, I also want to thank you for an incredible year in 2016. In addition to styling and shopping for our esteemed clients, here are a few projects we embarked on and accomplished in 2016.
- Memkoh Meetups in Lagos and Philly
- Aisle Perfect Features: Pretty Perfect Vendor | Feature 1 | Feature 2
- Styling Yetunde Sarumi’s Spring/Summer Collection
- Full Yetunde Sarumi Collaboration
- Bohemian Wedding Styled Shoot with Erika Layne
- Pre-Fall Editorial
- Pink for Breast Cancer Collaboration with Folu Illustrates
- Fall Photoshoot with #MemkohMen 1 & 2
- Black Dresses Wedding Styled Shoot with Jessica of Harmony in Happenstance
- Photoshoot for Inidara Launch
- Affordable Opulence Campaign 1 & 2
Thank you for all that you do, whether you skim through blog posts, actually read them, anticipate them or participate on our social media platforms in one way or the other. Thank you to our clients who keep us going and to all the vendors and people/brands we collaborated with last year. We accomplished so much last year and we will do same this year with you solidly behind us.
Yours in Style & Substance,