Have you noticed a little change in the way I designate my post titles?
Before you click on any post, I want you to know just what to expect. i.e. Is this a style post? (STYLE) Or is Memkoh dropping some words of wisdom today (Thinking Aloud) Or maybe it’s that day she floods our timelines with wedding stuff (#WeddingWednesday). I hope this provides a much better readership experience for new and old readers.
Thank you for just being here. I really appreciate it 🙂
A few hours ago, I shared with you how you can style an African print blazer with a dress. Right here, right now, I’ll show you how to take your summer separates to another level. You should have already seen Parts 1 & 2. If not, click here to catch up. In Parts 3 & 4, I’ll show you the full set first and how you can take it apart next.
This African print set can be bought together or separately on YetundeSarumi.com and you can save 20% on your purchase with code MEMKOH. To book a styling consultation or if you’re a designer and would like to collaborate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Black shoes are great but to get more wear out of your African print pieces, try pairing them with a pair of shoes in one of the many colors of the print.
Spread the love
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)