In light of the recent display of religious fanaticism in my country, I’ve decided to bring this issue up as my friend suggested. Religious Fanaticism has been going on for too long a time and we really do need to sit down and access what goes on in the minds of these fanatics and discuss how to prevent yourself (or anyone you know) from being one. Specifically, we’re discussing what religious fanaticism means and how to prevent the cycle from being perpetrated infinitely. Let’s hear you out.
Remember, keeping silent on these issues is akin to bring in support of them.
It's another week and another opportunity to discuss an issue around us. Let's lend an ear to the ongoing display of religious fanaticism amidst the several stories we've obviously been made aware of. Please note, we don't have 100% facts on this present issue, but religious fanaticism has been going on for way too long than we can possibly attempt to record. Thank you @yeka_o for this topic and as always, please show respect for opinions of others, directly or indirectly linked to yours. DO NOT bash any religion, as I can imagine that said religion(s) do not condone the acts of its fanatics. #TalkTuesdaywithMemkoh #religiousfanaticism #issuesaroundus #socialactivism #discussions
Till next week.
Spread the love
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)