As a national of another country in diaspora, does nostalgia ever engulf you in ways your favorite home cooked meal cannot subside? The day I found ThePhotographer’sCorner was one of my happiest days of celebrating creativity and I took to my Instagram page to share this lady’s work as that week’s #ThursdayTalent. An adept stalker as I am, I was back on her page and noticed that in addition to starting a new a series, Faidah Lawal had added a few more images to The Displacement Series which I’d become a huge fan of. It was then I told myself her work deserved more than an Instagram repost. Who knows? Maybe I’m just paying my dues so that when the fame comes, she will give me at least 5% 😀
In the lines to come, you will read in her words how “The Displacement Series” came to mind and of course, proof of execution.
You obviously want to know a bit more about this photographer, as she is more than just that.
Remain a man or lady of Substance!
-Style with Substance
Spread the love
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)