Let’s play catch up! 🙂 This version of #4WaystoWear was fueled by a request from StyleMeAfrica to style an ankara dress in 4 ways with 2 sets for winter and 2 sets for summer.
If you haven’t quickly scrolled to the pictures…
Ankara or African print dresses are really stylish and fun to wear. With the wide variety of African prints available on the market, the options are endless. They can be sewn into different styles, whether traditional or contemporary, to suit the wearers taste. Pages like StyleMeAfrica feature an eclectic array of African designers at home and in diaspora who work with Ankara/African prints. Follow their Instagram page here. If you love African print, I’ve listed some recommended sellers at the end of this post.
Here are my renditions.
please bear with me as I locate the fourth set with details. Switching my website host means that I lost a lot of content during the move.
Spread the love
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)